This comprehensive Substance Abuse Assessment is designed to assist
defense attorneys in defending their clients charged with Driving
Under the Influence (DUI) and Driving While Intoxicated
(DWI) or any other Alcohol/Drug related charges. The results,
accurate diagnosis and recommendations can bolster the actual court
presentation. Based on the assessment results the client may attend
Alcohol and Drug Education/Treatment Groups as appropriate.
The Pre-trial Assessment includes:
- Evaluations used to identify chronic and acute
effects of alcohol and/or other drugs.
- Drug Toxicology as appropriate
- Psychosocial Evaluation
- Alcohol and Drug History
- Standardized Substance Abuse Inventories to determine final diagnosis(es)
and clinical recommendations
- Client support prior to court date
- Succinctly written Clinical Summary and recommendations for attorney
use which can assist in the defense strategy
- Expert Witness testimony is an additional
service to assist in understanding how psychopharmacology influences
human behavior, which assist the court to understand mitigating circumstances.
Back to Home
Updated by L.K.S.